Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Can't Decide!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 05:49 PM
GMSGMS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't Decide!

I want One of these Really Bad!! I just dont have the funds right now. I Already have one of the 'Famous' Stampedes. Its a great truck. I just am getting bored with Having to recharge my battery every time when its run down to drive it again. I was researching and couldn't decide if i wanted the Cen MG16 or the Trinity Next. Which is a better Truck? I am leaning towards the Cen MG16, but I'm not completely sure thats the way i want to go. Any Info is great! Thanks for the help!
Old 02-24-2008, 02:07 PM
revofreak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can't Decide!

Hehe well being that you posted it in the CEN forum most everybody is going to say get the MG-16. And i will agree, it is an extremely durable, fast truck. I have seen one (on a runaway because of a malfunction that CEN fixed) go top speed(about 40mph) into a 3in bush stem. All it broke was an A-arm and a C brace, both on the front. Most of the competitors trucks would have broken the whole side off and or other stuff. I am quite sold after seeing that and it may be my next purchase.