Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Century - Predator, Hawk IV, Falcon, Raven
Reload this Page >

where to buy century heli parts

Notices

where to buy century heli parts

Old 11-26-2018, 05:09 PM
kraffty
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default where to buy century heli parts

Been out of the hobby for about 10 years but still have all my stuff. I was wondering where to buy century helis and parts now. Did they go out of business?
The following users liked this post:
jnayjaso (04-05-2020)
Old 03-04-2019, 04:07 AM
jjp735i

Don't know if you check this thread, but I don't think are around anymore. Ebay probably your best bet. But depending on what you are looking for. other heli parts might fit. I just fired up my Hawk pro Saturday after 14 years and it started right up. Hope to get back in the air next week.

Good luck.
jnayjaso (04-05-2020)
Old 06-06-2019, 09:11 AM
Prohack01

Heli World.com was were I got mine but they seemed to shut down 2 years ago or so, I got lucky and found some at a swap meet but I think us hawk owners are SOL, will be hard to find parts now.
jnayjaso (04-05-2020)
Old 10-16-2019, 07:46 AM
chris6414
My Feedback: (10)

Default Parts

Found this site in Aus and there is another in. France and the UK with some new old stock. I too am looking for Predator gasser parts and some for my hawk. One crash worth for each.

Spindles, main shaft, and tail shaft is all.

I just fitted an Align landing gear kit to my Hawk Sport. Looks pretty good and cheap too.

http://ace-radio-controlled-models.shoplightspeed.com/helicopters-drones-fpv/helicopters/century-parts/hawks/

Last edited by chris6414; 10-16-2019 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Include link
jnayjaso (04-05-2020)
Old 12-20-2019, 03:47 AM
Brokenlink

[QUOTE=chris6414;12557064]Found this site in Aus and there is another in. France and the UK with some new old stock. I too am looking for Predator gasser parts and some for my hawk. One crash worth for each.

Spindles, main shaft, and tail shaft is all.

I just fitted an Align landing gear kit to my Hawk Sport. Looks pretty good and cheap too.
i have 2 predator carbon gassers and am thinking of parting one out or maybe just be done with both,what would they be worth to you?I can get you what ever pics you like.

jnayjaso (04-05-2020)