Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Curare dihedral...?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 06:20 PM
doxilia
My Feedback: (3)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Curare dihedral...?

ORIGINAL: hrdflite

why not re-invent the wheel while your at it!
Rob,

as i was sketching up that wing, the thought came to me too... I once thought about the idea of plug-in wings on a framed up wood Tipo. It dawned on me pretty quickly that it was not a great idea. Heck, Dave Brown could have done it with the Illusion but they didn't - it was just easier to build a one piece.

Then again, if Blake builds it with plug-in's I'll be interested in seeing how it works out!

David

PS Good talking to you the other day. I await further news (by email or phone) re our conversation. Thanks.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:31 PM
LS171Malibu
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol, My Kaos (original .60 size) will fit in the trunk of my little bitty car, but the Compensator will not. With the price of fuel it makes since to not have to drive the big truck unless I need to. My club field is an hour drive!! Plus, we would all have the same stone wheels if no one thought they could do it better....

By the way, David I will PM you tomorrow. I am at work and have to keep it short.

Cheers,
Old 10-10-2012, 06:46 PM
doxilia
My Feedback: (3)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: LS171Malibu
Plus, we would all have the same stone wheels if no one thought they could do it better.... \
I have to concede to that! Stone wheels don't cut it in Canadian winters!

By the way, David I will PM you tomorrow. I am at work and have to keep it short.

Cheers,
Sure, send me email preferably. I'll PM you with my email address.

David