Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

YS .61 LSRE Engines

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 08:40 PM
poorbs
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YS .61 LSRE Engines

During my early days in pattern competition, back in the early 90s, the engine of choice became the YS .61 LSRE with a Hatori 650 pipe, and I quickly got on board with a couple of my own. After moving to the larger engines when power restrictions were lifted, I have 2 that are in good working order, along with supporting spare parts, bearings, etc., and wonder if anyone is still using this engine in classic pattern.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25148.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	1819596  
Old 11-12-2012, 01:53 AM
daggets

Default RE: YS .61 LSRE Engines

i assume that you are new on this forum... if you want to sell thouse engines, you won t be disappointed here!
Old 11-12-2012, 12:54 PM
poorbs
My Feedback: (3)

Thanks to all those who have expressed interest in these engines. I'm not really ready to part with these guys yet, as they have a lot of sentimental value. In downsizing and retiring from the hobby, I am making a lot of items available here and on ebay, just not my favorites.

Happy Landings
Old 11-12-2012, 03:58 PM
dhal22

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: daggets

i assume that you are new on this forum... if you want to sell thouse engines, you won t be disappointed here!

I guess I should list a couple of the extra that I have.