Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > Classic RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

Classic pattern planes at swap meets ther

Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Classic pattern planes at swap meets ther

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 05:26 AM
Ron Stahl
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Classic pattern planes at swap meets ther

I just attended the Lebanon Pa. flea market and swap meet yesterday. As always lots of stuff some of it overpriced and junk but their was a lot of good deals there. I sold my Sterling Lancer kit and bought a Southern RC Compensator NIB and a NIB Midwest Mach1. Saw a couple of Bridi Kaos kits for sale forty and sixty sized at reasonable prices and just missed getting a forty sized one as the guy realized 80$ was a good deal while I was pulling out the money to buy it if he didn't. Keep an eye out and you can still find nice kits.
Old 03-15-2015, 04:30 PM
wingwalk
My Feedback: (3)

It was great seeing you yesterday Ron, I too picked up a few kits/planes. I picked up a built Summit III W/retracts and servos, a Duelist Kit, a Dirty Birdy ARF Kit unopened, and a YS-61R. That was just the Classic Pattern stuff. Did you get the wood Compensator Kit?

Kirk
Old 03-16-2015, 07:56 AM
Ron Stahl
My Feedback: (12)

Kirk, it was great seeing you again as well. The Compensator is a wood kit with a foam wing and stab. My buddy Stan wanted a 60 sized old style pattern plane so he is buying it from me and I'm going to keep the Mach 1 and build it next winter. I ahve a friend who is selling off his kit, arf, and engine collection and i'm goin gover this week to see what is left. I heard there are some YS (2 & 4 cycle) engines NIB in the collection as well as a MK Joker.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:52 AM
wingwalk
My Feedback: (3)

I would be interested in YS 2 cycle Rear/Side Long and Short Stroke Plus any classic kits. You know how to get me... Excal.

Thanks