Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

anyone order from Klass Kote?

Old 11-05-2015, 05:44 PM
jzanutto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone order from Klass Kote?

Has anyone ordered or communicated with Klass Kote lately?

I am building a couple of planes that I'd like to use the paint products on but I havent been able to contact them via email or phone call.

are they still in business?
Old 11-06-2015, 08:04 AM
Pylonracr

Klass Kote MO is still alive and well. Contact Leo, he will take care of you. Best customer service I have gotten in a long time.

Scott
Old 11-06-2015, 09:25 AM
edp
My Feedback: (5)

+1
Old 11-06-2015, 11:14 AM
klasskote

Klass Kote is absolutely up and running! We're here to help you as we have for years! Visit us at www.klasskote.com or email us at klasskote@gmail.com or call us at 612-234-1234.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:21 PM
Pattern One
My Feedback: (73)

Jan,

Thank you for your business.

Leo
Klasskote Missouri
Old 11-07-2015, 09:37 AM
jzanutto

Thanks Leo. I'll post up my purchase once it arrives. Unfortunately I have a Curare to build first!!! Nice predicament to be in. There's also a UFO thrown into the mix too.
Old 11-17-2015, 02:46 PM
FLAPSDOWN

I'm a bit confused with KlassKote the 612 are code http://www.klasskote.com/ and KlassKoteMo http://www.klasskotemo.com/index.htm a 636 area code. The first one is the web site with all of the KlassKote paints under the sun. The KlassKoteMo site has a handful of colors and the Ballistic Aircraft Company products.

Same guy, different web sites?
Old 11-17-2015, 02:52 PM
klasskote

Sorry for the confusion..... At KlassKote.com (area code 612): we are the manufacturers and direct sellers of the Klass Kote/X-otic product lines. Leo at KlassKotemo.com is one of our dealers and has been for years. Both of us are more than happy to help you with your needs! Thanks for the question!!
Old 11-17-2015, 02:57 PM
jzanutto

thanks, I was just going to reply to that.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:21 AM
MTK

Originally Posted by klasskote View Post
Sorry for the confusion..... At KlassKote.com (area code 612): we are the manufacturers and direct sellers of the Klass Kote/X-otic product lines. Leo at KlassKotemo.com is one of our dealers and has been for years. Both of us are more than happy to help you with your needs! Thanks for the question!!
Thanks, I just ordered some part B online, white primer and gloss.... Thinner also; glad to see you are now offering thinner in gallon quantity.

Talking primer part B, the material in my old can (7 years old?) had turned to this gooey unusable mess. Is that what happens when the material gets old or did I contaminate the can somehow? Part A is fine and is still usable.

In fact I used part A primer, added baby powder to it and regular gloss part B and it cured okay, just a little shinier than normal primer. Just as easy to sand, even with gloss part B. There is built in flexibility in use which is a good thing.

Last edited by MTK; 11-19-2015 at 07:23 AM.