Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > Classic RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

Plans from the very last part of the .60 2-stroke period

Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Plans from the very last part of the .60 2-stroke period

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 05:28 AM
Erik Johansson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Plans from the very last part of the .60 2-stroke period

That´s a nice initiative Ola.

/Erik
Old 06-03-2005, 02:15 PM
flywilly
My Feedback: (121)

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Hey Erik and Jon,
I'd love a set of plans for both the Diamant and the Saphir II. I have the Mystic 30 kit and the Supra-Fly 25 kit. I plan (someday) to enlarge the plans. I also have MK's Synergy kit designed for a YS .63, but I'm going to enlarge those plans, too ... maybe to a full 2m, but that will require a little redesign. Much cheaper than the ZNLine kit however. I have the MK plans for the Joker and The Aurora. I think a British magazine R/C models and electronics published plans for the Aurora in 1986. I'd be happy to trade or pay your costs. I am on the other side of 'the pond'.
Happy Flying,
Will Bartlett
Old 06-04-2005, 01:08 PM
funnflyerr
My Feedback: (11)

ORIGINAL: ofremmi

Hi again
Horten is 80-90 km south of Oslo, on the western side of the fjord.
I will make the Spigas drawings available for free download on may pages (home.online.no\¨ofremmi), not sure when as this is not my top priority. If the weather continues to be like today (rain, no flying possible) it may be within the weekend.
Ola
Ola,

Takk skal du ha!

Just downloaded the drawing files off your web page. Any recommendations on airfoil shape? I was thinking of adapting the Cursor/Meridian airfoil ( 13% thickness : chord lenght and 40% high point : chord lenght).

I have been to your wonderful country early this year -- did some work at Det Norske Radium Hospital, Oslo.

Erik and Jon,

I am also interested in Diamant and Saphir II plans -- have some 10 cc F3A plans stashed away, and will trade a copy or cover your reproduction and postage cost to the USA.

--FF
Old 06-05-2005, 11:31 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does anyone know where a set of plans for the Ken Jackson redition of the original SupraFly might be found? Ken took the original EZ model and drew up a set of plans for a wood fuse with foam core wing and stab. He sold the plans with cores, canopy and cowl for $100.00 at the time. I've been looking for these for several years but few people outside of the Bay Area remember it.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:05 AM
Jon Wold

ORIGINAL: flywilly

Hey Erik and Jon,
I'd love a set of plans for both the Diamant and the Saphir II. I have the Mystic 30 kit and the Supra-Fly 25 kit. I plan (someday) to enlarge the plans. I also have MK's Synergy kit designed for a YS .63, but I'm going to enlarge those plans, too ... maybe to a full 2m, but that will require a little redesign. Much cheaper than the ZNLine kit however. I have the MK plans for the Joker and The Aurora. I think a British magazine R/C models and electronics published plans for the Aurora in 1986. I'd be happy to trade or pay your costs. I am on the other side of 'the pond'.
Happy Flying,
Will Bartlett

Hi Will, I owe you a set of plans, remember? You sent me an original MK Joker plan last year. Now's my chance to make it up to you!

If you PM me your adress I'll make you a copy of the Saphir II and send you as payback

Jon
Old 06-07-2005, 01:07 AM
Jon Wold

ORIGINAL: funnflyerr
Erik and Jon,

I am also interested in Diamant and Saphir II plans -- have some 10 cc F3A plans stashed away, and will trade a copy or cover your reproduction and postage cost to the USA.

--FF
Hi FF, I'm curious, which plans do you have? [8D]
Old 06-07-2005, 05:22 PM
funnflyerr
My Feedback: (11)

Hello Jon,

Right now, I am away on a business trip.

Let me see...

(From Kits)
Escape
Great Escape
XLT
Killer Kaos
Checkmate
Joker

(From Magazine Construction Articles)
Super Kaos and/or UFO (not sure if I still have both - will check)
Gitano 60
Desire
Loaded Dice II
Patriot (1.20 FS)
Loaded Dice III (2 M)

Once I get home (towards the end of this month) I will inventory my collection.

--FF