Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

1st BPA Contest Huntsville Alabama!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Don Lowe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1st BPA Contest Huntsville Alabama!!

I just want to say that my participation in the BPA event in Huntsville was an extremely pleasurable experience. Thanks to Gary and all th folks at Huntsville I have some memories that I will treasure. I can hardly wait for the next one. I was overwhelmed by the meeting of new friends and revival of old experiences. Pattern flying was my life for a long time and was the key to a lifetime of enjoyment in this wonderful hobby.
Don Lowe
Old 09-12-2007, 12:44 PM
jnhiller

Right on. Pre-turnaround Masters, Page 62 in the 1991/91 AMA Competition Regulations. AMA "Expert Turnaround" was also iniated in this rule cycle.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:39 PM
locolobot

Why not try the SPA masters event this weekend in Knoxville Tenn.? I am sure you will find many more of the old firends and planes of the past there. It will be a very enjoyable time for all.

Old 09-17-2007, 02:31 PM
teamvortex
My Feedback: (6)

Don't forget that we're trying to get a combined SPA/BPA vintage circuit started down here in Florida. I'd be happy to hear what everyone wants to fly. We'll meet at the RCACF field in Orlando on October 13th to fly and talk about the "New" Florida Pattern Association events, etc. At least one will be set-up to qualify for SPA points. The others ?

Rich Ernst
[email protected]