Community
Search
Notices
Club 40 Discuss all Club 40 flying here.

Waco 4-11-15

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 08:15 AM
scattermaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Waco 4-11-15

Ok, 1st race in Gtown is over it's time to gear up for Waco.
( A big thank you to all that worked so hard to put on a really fun event in G town)

I'm all set for Waco but I'm not sure which planes to bring.
Are they going to run Q25's with C-40?

AND,
I believe I heard through the grapevine that our Texas area clubs are going to allow shaft mods for the Rimfire EF1 motors so we can use collet style prop adapters. Is that true?
Old 03-30-2015, 03:52 PM
squidman
My Feedback: (2)

Originally Posted by scattermaster
Ok, 1st race in Gtown is over it's time to gear up for Waco.
( A big thank you to all that worked so hard to put on a really fun event in G town)

I'm all set for Waco but I'm not sure which planes to bring.
Are they going to run Q25's with C-40?

I believe I heard through the grapevine that our Texas area clubs are going to allow shaft mods for the Rimfire EF1 motors so we can use collet style prop adapters. Is that true?
Club 40 and EF1 in Waco. We will race the Q25s along with the club 40s in Ft Worth at the Thunderbirds flying field on 5-30-15.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:54 PM
stevebla

hey jim , will you still be able to get by Randy Ritches this week and bring fuel to Waco? I really appreciate the favor. we will run club 40 and ef1 at waco , Oh yea Fish do ya,ll
plan on bringing start line to waco next week? If you can , do you have extra lines to connect planes? please bring them and or material to make more , let me know asap so I can prepare,
Going to check with charles Krimpen to , Lets Race!!!
Old 04-06-2015, 04:33 AM
gefisher

Steve,
I will see if I can get some help on loading the starter up on the Suburban Friday evening! I have loaded it by myself one other time but it's to heavy to lift alone! I can bring some fishing string also, Charles saved us at our race because I forgot to pick up string! I will be coming up just to help run the race I think I may have an issue with my transmitter?
Old 04-06-2015, 05:21 AM
scattermaster

If you wanna fly I can bring an extra Tx.
Course it's commands might be a little slow and you'll have ta fly a bit long....
hehe,
not!
lemme know, your welcome to it. DX9
Old 04-06-2015, 08:43 AM
stevebla

Thanks Fish , if to much hassel we can old school release , no problem , I also have dx8 your welcome to use if needed , dont miss a race for that , maybe a splattered airplane but not for a transmitter prob , have spare reciever to , Hey scatter how bout that fuel ? can you make it happen? hate to use my stash of 30 oops i mean 15% fuel ! thanks
Old 04-06-2015, 11:56 AM
scattermaster

Originally Posted by stevebla
Thanks Fish , if to much hassel we can old school release , no problem , I also have dx8 your welcome to use if needed , dont miss a race for that , maybe a splattered airplane but not for a transmitter prob , have spare reciever to , Hey scatter how bout that fuel ? can you make it happen? hate to use my stash of 30 oops i mean 15% fuel ! thanks
yep,
I'll bring the brew...
Old 04-06-2015, 12:25 PM
gefisher

Jim I appreciate the offer but I'm just going to regroup and set out and help out if I can! I broke Ken Hopson's fast plane last year in a mid air and felt bad about it! So it wont hurt me to bad to set on the side line and watch some of the best pylon racing in the country!
Old 04-06-2015, 01:16 PM
stevebla

Thanks Jim and Gary , will be great to have additional skilled help running races , still need a cook!!! All kidding aside any tech help will be appreciated
Old 04-08-2015, 07:23 AM
GSJames

Two new EF-1's and two re-built C-40s. 25mph winds all week... looks like I'll be test flying between the start line and pylon #1
Old 04-08-2015, 02:56 PM
scattermaster

[QUOTE=stevebla;12017323]hey jim , will you still be able to get by Randy Ritches this week and bring fuel to Waco?

Steve I tried to send you a PM but I don't see it in my sent box.
It has my cell number and email. (Fred has it too, you can get it from him, I just don't want to put it on here)
I called Randy's shop today and they told me he is out of town and he's out of cell range.
I have a listing in my contacts for Randy but no last name. I tried it but couldn't get connected.

They have some fuel there but I'm not sure if it's the right stuff. It's15% nitro and 20% oil but I don't know if it's got castor in it. (doesn't say pylon on the sticker)
AND, they aren't gonna hand it out without talking to Randy 1st.
Jim
Old 04-09-2015, 08:23 AM
elmshoot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Randy is in Toledo at the show i imagine he is pretty busy right now.
Sparky
Old 04-09-2015, 07:14 PM
stevebla

doesnt look like fuel thing is going to happen , my fault really , should have contacted him again , thought he would remember and didnt know about toledo show , no problem , i have plenty of fuel and he told me he would make it up , so come on , well be ready to race !
Old 04-10-2015, 11:08 AM
pylonboy26

Steve, Weather doesn't look promising. Will you email everyone if race is cancelled? you can call me 214-609-7883 or email [email protected]
Dont want to drive 2 hrs just to come back home wet. lol
Old 05-15-2015, 01:16 PM
stevebla

does any one know who took blus stickers from hot mac field at last race , please let me know , Gary , did you get them ?
Old 05-15-2015, 01:39 PM
GSJames

Nope, it wasn't me.