Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Club 40
Reload this Page >

Club 40 2 pole race schedule for 2024

Community
Search
Notices
Club 40 Discuss all Club 40 flying here.

Club 40 2 pole race schedule for 2024

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2024, 04:18 AM
elmshoot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Club 40 2 pole race schedule for 2024

Hello Race fans!
It's time to charge up the batteries and get ready for some fun and friendly 2 pole pylon racing.
It will be the same format as we have done over the last few years however we will only be racing the Bronze class which means some of us will be looking for a Plain Bearing sport 40 engine.

Tentative race dates:
April 20
June 22
August 17

These are all Saturday races. The first race of the day commences at 1100 so that gives time for those traveling to get here and complete a few practice flights before the Green flag drops.
All the races will be at our home MCRC. AKA the valley of Speed!
1615 E Wylie Road
Bloomington, IN 47408

Don’t forget lunch will be served to all racers and a nominal lunch fee for those just watching.

Please let me know if any of the dates are some you can attend It is always better to have a bunch and that way any last minute updates can be shared with attendees. As always visitors and spectators are welcome and if you want to come out to our field some other time to practice on our poles let me know so we can arrange a visit.

I have a few used airframes for sale at a reasonable price. They will need radio and engines and I have one NIB LA Racer as well.

Let's race!
Tim Sparks