Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Help Henry Haffke with your well wishes!!

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Help Henry Haffke with your well wishes!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 06:33 AM
Rocketeer10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Henry Haffke with your well wishes!!

Every interested in RC airplanes and speifically in scale I am sure, has heard of -Mr. Gee Bee- Henry Haffke. I have been working with my good friend and RC buddy Henry for many years and recently we started to publish his newest construction article for a 1/3-scale Howard Ike -Miss Chevrolet- race plane. I spoke with his wife Lee last week and I learned that Henry had suffered a serious stroke and is now in rehab. I just called her again today to check up on Henry’s condition. He is doing as best as can be expected but he has been moved to a facility better suited for his rehabilitation.
Lee asked me to let all of you know where Henry is and to encourage everyone to send a card to cheer him up! His address is:
Henry Haffke, C/O Baptist Health System Nursing & Rehab Center, 297 North Ballston Avenue, Scotia, NY 12302.

Henry has been an active and well recognized RC scale Designer and builders, and he has published several construction articles in various RC magazines. Please be sure to help Henry and his wife Lee through this trying time with your support and friendship. I’ll keep everyone posted as I learn what’s happening. Thanks!!!

Old 11-20-2012, 01:19 PM
foodstick

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Help Henry Haffke with your well wishes!!

I wish him the best, there is NO DOUBT I have read his name and seen his work MANY times over the years... Its hard to imagine giving more to the hobby than he has..