Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

WARNING! Dont buy from SDSHobbyUSA!

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

WARNING! Dont buy from SDSHobbyUSA!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 06:33 AM
xcz5785
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WARNING! Dont buy from SDSHobbyUSA!

I've had good luck with SDSHobby but SDSHobbyUSA.net has NO customer service at all!! I wanted to cancel my order because after 5 days it was still "in process". After an email and many phone calls to an answering machine, NO RESPONCE. There is no where on the website to cancel the order either. Now before I get chastised for buying from companies like that, I, and many others have not many complaints about the products. I understand service will be somewhat spotty, the price you pay for saving money. But ive always had issues resoved. SDSHobbyUSA outright ignores its cutomers!! I ordered from them assuming I would get the product faster than coming from China, not the case. In fact I think it's been ordered from China and will be drop shipped. I'm hoping it will take 45 days so I can file a claim with Paypal (33 days to go). I just want to warn others of SDSHobbyUSA!!
Old 05-24-2013, 06:41 AM
AMA 74894
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: WARNING! Dont buy from SDSHobbyUSA!

hmmm.. I just called their number: 951-200-3005 and a human being answered the phone... 'sdshobby, how may I help you?'
(even though it's 9:40 CT / 7:40 PT and their site says 8-5 PT.)
I'd suggest you call em while they are answering.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:56 AM
xcz5785

Well that's the first time in two weeks someone answered. He says he will cancel the order. That's great! I know things happen but he gave excuse after excuse though. He said a problem with the phone line, bla, bla, bla. Then I asked him if the have a warehouse., yes. Ok then why after two weeks my order is still in process? "Oh, FedEx lost a box, so we had problems". Could they have told me? It still doesn't change the fact I was ignored for two weeks and no one answered during business hours. Anyway thanks for letting me know that someone answered, it worked out in the end. Im still saying DONT ORDER FROM SDSHOBBYUSA. Question though, it's 7:50 something on the west coast, now they answer? Lets see how long it takes to refund my money.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:19 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Well I won't be going there again,, Something was trying to hack my system as soon as I started browsing that site, virus warnings galore!!, Had to do a emergency shut down and restart

Thanks [:@]
Old 06-03-2013, 06:00 AM
sdshobbyusa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mr xcz5785:
I apologize to you, for this inconvenience, not to serve you well, as you deserve,
we are
in the process of moving to florida so we've had problems in communications,
We are a new company in the market, doing our best to serve and satisfy our customers.
We are at your service to our website and store on EBAY, In our store on EBAY you can see that our punctuation is 100% and most of the feedbacks refer to how fast you are our shipments.
But I know that you can present problems or errors on our part, and sometimes part of the shipping companies
such as boxes losses and delays.
Sorry for your inconvenience, and we are here to grow, to improve our service and recognize our mistakes in our work, for our mistakes so learn never to commit them again.
With regard to your order, at the time you call us, was time time immediately returned your money.
We hope to someday Be Able to serve you well.
thanks
Alberto B
Sales Manager
sdshobbyusa.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:23 AM
sdshobbyusa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Concerning the article User (scale 4 me), where the user has page suggests that virus or something, I tell the user that our website has given GODADDY SSL certificate. and at the bottom right is a stamp of Goddady VERIFIED CERTIFICATE says. You can click there and shows GODADDY seal and date of last scan from godaddy to check for viruses and other.
GODADDY warrant that this site is free of viruses and other daily and scans
ademasgodaddy warrant that this site is safe and free of viruses and malicious software.
Thanks
Customer Service
sdshobbyusa,
Old 06-04-2013, 04:21 AM
scale only 4 me

What ever buddy,, my system went haywire when I went to your site. I'm not suggesting anything,, I'm Saying that's what happened.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:19 AM
xcz5785

I know SDSHobby.net does that. That is the one in China.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:37 AM
scale only 4 me

Never had any problems there, I've place 5 orders from the .net one,, just logged on there yesturday