Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Beware! Adchobbystore.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 09:36 AM
Tbone25
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Beware! Adchobbystore.com

I placed a back order for a right wing of a 3DHS 72" 330SC in October of 2012, and still have not received my wing, or a refund. However, 3DHS has had the wing in stock for several months now. I have emailed them so many times, I lost count. Their website does not list a phone number. I finally got a response 4 days ago, and was told that my PayPal account would be refunded. However, no refund has been issued, and my correspondence since then has been ignored, again. If anyone has a phone number for them, could you please post it? Also, please spread the word, so that others do not have the same experience.

Thank you,

Will

Last edited by Tbone25; 08-30-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:47 PM
Tbone25
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO NOLL AT 3DHS!! HE READ MY EMAIL AND CALLED ME WITHIN TWO HOURS. A NEW WING IS ON IT'S WAY!!

I'm not out the money anymore, but Rob at ADCHOBBYSTORE.COM should at least step up and pay 3DHS. I agreed to send 3DHS any money ADC refunds, if that actually happens.

Last edited by Tbone25; 08-31-2013 at 12:08 AM.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:37 PM
LSP972
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The "no phone number" tells me ADCHobbyStore is some clown working out of a spare bedroom.

This on-line ordering thing sure is convenient... and rife with potential for crap like this. If I cannot talk with a live body, up front, they don't get my business... period.