Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

question for Los Angeles local only, anyone goes to East Los Angeles College?

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

question for Los Angeles local only, anyone goes to East Los Angeles College?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 06:10 AM
service1a

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question for Los Angeles local only, anyone goes to East Los Angeles College?

i am a new member, anyone goes to East Los Angeles College and play RC of ANY KIND as a serious hobby? i also go to that school and may want to meet up and ask some question if possible. i am new to the hobby but acquired quite a few of car, boat and plane and want to make use of them. i am not selling them. thank you for your time. if i did not post at the correct location of the forum, please advise.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:45 AM
Kmot
My Feedback: (24)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't go to your school, but I recommend you locate "Whittier Narrows" park and take a trip there. In this huge park is an RC airplane flying field (all the videos shot by Banana Hobby and Nitroplanes done there), and a big lake for running RC boats. Normally people in RC do cars and trucks as well so you can meet people (lots of people!) locally and they can give you helpful advice.