Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

New to this, looking for some help. Thx.

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

New to this, looking for some help. Thx.

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Coryd283

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to this, looking for some help. Thx.

Hi everyone, i am brand new this hobby and i have some questions. I recently bought a DHK Wolf 2 and i know nothing about it. The manual for it is pretty lame and doesnt really give me the info im looking for. I am basically just open eared and ready to take in the knowledge. Anything would help, like i said.... I know nothing about it or really this hobby even, besides playin with R/C's when i was a kid and there is a lot more stuff to this than i thought lol. I just recently found out the shocks have real oil and you can tune em and all that and i was like whaaaaaaaaaaa????? Lol. Anyways i am jus looking for tips and hints on how to take care of my new buggy and keep it running, although i am interested in anything about it. I would hate for it to crap out because of my lack of knowledge on the subject. I have also already been looking at upgrades but thats kinda hard considering i dont know much about em. Anyways i hope to get some helpful responses and thank you, have a good one.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:09 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Coryd, welcome to the world of RC,,

Look in this section for car/buggy/truck advise,, good luck
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-c...anks-more-225/
Old 09-04-2015, 10:07 AM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes you will find more information in the car section.

What version did you get? Was it the brushed motor or the brushless motor and lipo battery? I have the Raz-r, pretty much the same thing, just different rims and body.

You may find the stock steering servo does not last that long. Mine stripped the gears after about 10 or 12 runs. I replaced it with a digital metal gear servo.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/33p-solarservo-d772.html

Better tires help a lot.

Buzz.