Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

picture problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 06:55 AM
peter w h

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default picture problems

Hello all,
I am having difficulty viewing pictures, 90 % of them when clicked on will only produce a black screen with navigational tools.
Your thoughts???
Peter H.
Old 04-30-2017, 07:21 AM
DBD1

See here, post 58 onward and you will know as much as the rest of us.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/foru...l#post12331845
Old 04-30-2017, 08:43 AM
SwampFlier-RCU

My ipad also gets black screen on pictures
regards,
Old 04-30-2017, 05:29 PM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Watching this site deteriorate to free fall has really been sad. Fifteen or so years ago, this site was head and shoulders above all the other RC related sites on the net. There was a lot of information being exchanged daily and many of us came to the site religiously because we had friends here. Marc and crew were doing a fantastic job. Then Internet Brands came along and it has been in free fall ever since. Even when they appear to try to do something right, it backfires on them. And I understand that they have many other internet sites that are flourishing, so they know how to do it. They just are not doing it as far as this site is concerned, intentionally or otherwise. Now most of the posts are in one way or another rants about the site, not RC ideas being discussed.

I remember just favorably mentioning RCG on here back in 2002 or so and the venom that was directed toward me for simply mentioning them was surprising. It's a different story today. That site works, it comes up instantly and does what it is intended to do with very few glitches. In my opinion, it has far surpassed this site for ease of use and reliability. I only come here once a week or so to see what the latest train wreck IB has thrust on us. It has become a joke.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:21 PM
red head

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Intolerance is not to be tolerated . Gee did I just read this somewhere ?? ENJOY !!! RED