Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

FMS & PayPal?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2023, 04:13 PM
Masterguns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FMS & PayPal?

I still can't get a response from FMS neither via their support question from on their main site nor direct email.

Has anyone recently placed an order from their site & been able to use PayPal? It was not an option several days ago when I tried to purchase parts, however, the site says they do in fact accept that method of payment. I do not wish to place an order using my credit or debit cards. Thanks.

S/F,
Masterguns
Old 04-27-2023, 07:58 AM
4iTM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe you can try to contact them via phone somehow? Or mb they have a physical address?
Old 10-14-2023, 03:58 PM
AJ Sun

Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts
Default Pay pal

Watch out with Pay pal China is on the prowl. They started taking small amounts of cash out of my bank account. Never used pay pal until I started using e bay they required it. I was selling mostly aviation and model stuff. A a separate bank from my regular bank I am retired in 2019 I lost 950.00 it was weeks later when I got my bank statement that the money was gone. I changed my account info and got a new account. Then in July they started deducting small amounts out of my other account that was never with pay pal. They got about 75.00 when we realized what was going on. We changed our account at that bank last Friday they tried to get 300.00 in cash off our old account. The bank seen the fraud and stopped it. It's bad but all this was from a company in China. I hVe nothing yo.do with Psy Pal.
Old 10-24-2023, 11:51 AM
AJ Sun

Found out another development about 3 months ago I received an small packet with a tracking number on it. From England I opened it and nothing was in this small pack. But went thru Customs and had a cleared sticker on this package. That was what they claimed was $389.00. I never thought about it. I placed the pack in my desk and discovered it last week. PAY PAL CLAIMES I GOT THIS TRACKING NUMBER DELIVERED TO MY ADRESS. THAT IS WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT. Don't be stupid like me if you get a package with a tracking number on it and nothing is in it, Report it.
Old 10-24-2023, 04:01 PM
flyboy2610
My Feedback: (1)

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

I dumped my PayPal account several years ago. Don't miss it one bit.
Old 10-25-2023, 05:00 AM
AJ Sun

Personally I think PayPal have become very corrupt and alot of there business is out of China. And the eastern block country's. I never expected this in a million years.