Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

COME ON WHAT THE HELL

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 10:54 PM
aimmaintenance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: COME ON WHAT THE HELL

I don't mind a bit when someone pays me more than somethin is worth.
I do MY homework before I sell to find out the value of an item and no matter what I ask for somethin I figure potential buyers have done the same and we will meet in the middle somewhere. If the buyer hasn't done his homework then I guess I'll make a little more money than I thought
No I don't sell stuff at a "screw them" price, but I don't usually ask bottom dollar to start.
We've all lost on deals and we've all made out on deals. As I said before.
Makes the world go round
Old 02-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Robotech
My Feedback: (9)

Hmmm. I just got the exact plane I was wanting to buy with all the equipment I probably would like to have put in it for about a third of the price. H9 Sukhoi SU31 / JR servos / matchboxes / PCM receiver / xp8103 Xmitter / Zenoah GT-80 ( yes, John VH I can live with 1/2 throttle for hovering ). Oh and I got to take a 2048 mile round trip in two days to the East coast to pick it up from some very fine modelers ( Thanks VLJ! )

Know what you want and the price you want to pay.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge95113.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	99712   Click image for larger version

Name:	He97254.jpg
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	99713   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj27074.jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	99714  
Old 02-11-2004, 09:48 AM
forfun42us

ORIGINAL: Low Wing

"If Your Gonna Cry......Don't Buy"...
Old 02-11-2004, 01:48 PM
Harry Landings
My Feedback: (8)

I'm bidding on a plane on e-bay right now and I just got a "question to buyer" message from some guy telling me I could buy the same plane at Tower for half what I was bidding. He thought he was doing me a favor. Actually, the plane I bid on is out of production and he had it confused with another plane. I'm prepared to pay extra for something rare if it is what I want.

I have a friend who almost religiously buys used stuff, often at prices one might consider high, because he is generally angry at the manufacturers and figures this is a way to keep them from getting his money.

Go figure.