Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Extreme Flight RC?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Nuker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Extreme Flight RC?

Does anyone know what's up with Extreme Flight RC? My wife ordered me a Mini-3d for my birthday last November and the website indicated temporarily out of stock. I've been checking regularly but the sign remained.

I know that they just shipped a bunch of large Yak's the last few weeks as everyone is talking about it so I know, at least recently, things were moving.

I just went to their website and every one of their plane products is now marked "Temporarily out of stock"

Just curious if anyone out there heard anything on what's up with the company.

Thanks,

Bob
Old 03-09-2005, 08:59 PM
depfife
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Extreme Flight RC?

As far as I know the only thing that is up is they are selling planes so fast the manufacturer can not keep up. Have you tried calling them? The couple of times I have called them, Chris has answered the phone.

Eric
Old 03-09-2005, 09:13 PM
tIANci

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have spoken with the EF manufacturer in China ... its for real, they are that back logged. Those planes are that good, I got the YAK55Sp and its very well made. Also, I met the UK/EU disributor, he has nothing to send to me. They must be really great stuff I guess. I mean 15.5 lbs for an 82" plane is really good stuff when you have bolted on a 50cc gasser.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:49 PM
wgeffon
My Feedback: (4)

Hold tight.
All out of stock planes will be here soon.

The factory was in the process of moving to a larger facility and its my understanding that Mini3D's, E-Yaks's, 68" Yak's, 87" Yak's and profile Edges are in the process of being built.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:00 PM
tIANci

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man ... EF planes are really in demand!
Old 03-10-2005, 07:19 AM
Nuker

They seem to be of great quality from the ones I saw (basically the Yak's, original and now the new one). I was a bit dissappointed waiting for so long for my small order but hey, that's life. I sent some emails requesting any update but never got any responses. Then when I went to the site and saw everything "out of stock" yesterday it seemed something might be up so I thought I'd check to see if there were difficulties. I'm not slamming the company I just wanted to know if anyone heard anything on them.

Thanks for the responses guys and hopefully their stock will come in soon.

Bob
Old 03-10-2005, 12:28 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I got their little electric yak and they were really professional. I talked to them on the phone a few times and the one time I didn't get him, he called right back. Top notch company. Hopefully the backlog will get caught up quick
Old 03-10-2005, 08:01 PM
n3cal
My Feedback: (2)

I've been on their waiting list for a Mini 3D since last year too but I never did get one from the first bunch that came in? They had all my info but never contacted me???

I've been the proud owner of one of their Yak's. Very happy with their quality. Hopefully they can maintain an inventory and keep those great products comming.

Cal

Old 03-14-2005, 04:06 PM
sailerf2

I wish that I knew, I want to order a mini 3D too but it isnt looking hopefull. [sm=frown.gif]
Old 03-14-2005, 07:29 PM
wgeffon
My Feedback: (4)

ORIGINAL: n3cal

I've been on their waiting list for a Mini 3D since last year too but I never did get one from the first bunch that came in? They had all my info but never contacted me???

Did you ever call back?
Chris is a one man show. Busy is an understatement.

http://www.extremeflightrc.com/XFRC-contact.htm