Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Am I the Only one who feels this way???

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Am I the Only one who feels this way???

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 11:09 PM
sarg96
My Feedback: (39)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Am I the Only one who feels this way???

Every day I scan the Giant Scale Forum and Airplanes for Sale Forum and scattered throughout both forums are listings that state Kit or NIB and to my way of thinking these listing should correctly be listed in the Kits For Sale Forum. Not trying to be rude or put anyone down but I just think RCU would be more orderly if this was done. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS WAY???

SARG96

Moderator please delete this thread was just thinking out loud and HOPEFULLY I didn't cause any hurt feelings. Certainly didn't mean too.

Sarg96
Old 11-12-2002, 02:16 AM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

The rules of RCU only allow one post for each item. It is then up to the seller in which forum the item is placed for sale. Alot of the members like the idea of being able to go to a specific forum and see what is available. I personally check out all of them so I do not care which forum it is in. If as item is placed in a forum and there is no action on it, a message to any moderator can get the post moved into another forum. It is just a matter of preference. Hope this helps and Thanks for your thoughts, Dave.
Old 11-12-2002, 02:22 AM
Traxxas_Tech
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If its Giant scale, it can go in the Giant scale listing. I hardly ever check the Airplanes for sale/ kits for sale, as only Giant scale interests me. If they listed them in those forums, I wouldnt see them... My $.02....