Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Guest online

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2002, 08:30 PM
FIVESQUARE
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guest online

I have noticed at just about any given time we are blessed here at RC Universe with an abundance of guest browsing the forums.
I would like to encourage all the Guests to register with us and be a member.
This is a great site, and I am sure you will enjoy all the services here.

Your name and info is not passed around, and you will be a member of the best site around.

I have yet to get any junkmail from anyone. There is no "click" here. You are a member like all of us are members.

Our administrator and mods will bend over backwards to help.

You are welcome here, come on in!
FiveSquare
Old 01-16-2002, 08:39 PM
CaptKAOS
My Feedback: (7)

Default Guest online

I too would like to welcome the new guests.....only takes a few minutes to register....and the people on this board are really great people.....

And...if you post something in the wrong place....or more than one place they will kindly let you know....
Old 01-16-2002, 09:10 PM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

Default Guest online

Hey Kapt good to see you back!!!!!!!! Over on RCO I was lovingly called the Old Goat.
Old 01-16-2002, 10:19 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Guest online

Thanks guys...I didn't even pay them to say this!

Actually registering is a great idea because then you can really utilize the full features this forum system has to offer.

When you come to the site each time you will see the new posts marked. You can subscribe to specific threads and at your option get an email when somebody posts to it. You can post ads and if somebody posts a question you can also at your option receive an email notification.

You may personal message other users and post events to our calendar. Set the board to YOUR timezone so posts are relative to your local time.

The board is great to both registered members and guests alike but to take advantage of it fully you need only take a minute to register. We do not sell any information or emails to anyone at any price. You can set your profile to YOUR preferences of whether other users can contact you via email or hide it completely. All options are yours depending on what your personal preferences are.

As you can see there are some features that are beneficial to you if you register. Of course if you wish to visit as a guest that is ok of course should you feel more comfortable.