Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Flying with "Hilltop Flyers" Awesome!

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Flying with "Hilltop Flyers" Awesome!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 06:42 AM
Loopman
My Feedback: (195)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flying with "Hilltop Flyers" Awesome!

I recently moved to Duluth, Georgia and in searching for a new AMA club to join came upon "Hilltop Flyers". They're located near Loganville/Snellville. The field is very picturesque and well maintained. BUT, the members are what make a club and these guys make you feel like you belong from the "git-go"! They are extremely helpful and knowledgeable and really practice "Southern Hospitality".
I feel fortunate to have found this group and look forward to many flights and "jab" sessions with them. If you're in the area look them up, I'm sure you'll be welcomed!

Happy Flying!

Loopman
Old 10-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Capn America
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Flying with "Hilltop Flyers" Awesome!

I met a couple of the members from there over the summer, real good guys. I think you hooked up with a good bunch. If you run into Darrin and Dave, tell 'em hey from the cap'n.

Next time I get to Atlanta Im going to try to swing in.