Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Cermark Quick Fueling Valve

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Cermark Quick Fueling Valve

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2003, 03:24 AM
dmajchrzak
My Feedback: (17)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cermark Quick Fueling Valve

I made the mistake of thinking there would be instructions on how to use this Cermark Quick Fueling Valve.... How do I use this?
I've got a metal "hub" with what looks like 2 fuel line connections on one end and a springy receptacle? on the other. Then there's the other part that looks like a fuel line adapter??? maybe???

Thanks much for your help. - Dave
Old 01-16-2003, 01:49 PM
Bama
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fueler

Dave,

One of the nipples on the back goes to the carb and one goes to the tank. The adapter you have goes in the end of your fuel line from your pump and will just push into the springy receptacle when fueiling. It just pulls straight out to remove it, it has to be removed for the fuel to travel through the fueler to the carb. To see which one goes to the tank, you can plug the adapter into the springy receptacle and blow through it. The nipple that the air comes out of is the one that goes to the tank. The other, of course, goes to the tank.

Hope this helps,
Alan