Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Looking for long lost friend in Carolinas

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Looking for long lost friend in Carolinas

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 06:00 PM
<*)))><

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for long lost friend in Carolinas

I had a great friend named MIKE BROWN who lived next to me in Charlotte NC. Mike is a musician and an awesome R/C aircraft builder. He moved to Pageland SC over 10 years ago and I have lost contact with him. It's tough to try and give enough informatin to help find him without making him a target for trolls...

Mike had a band called the james micheal brown band and he worked at an airport. I know he was flying R/C around Pageland and I think he has flown around Locust NC as well...

Sorry to drive you guys nuts with this but my web searches are not very helpful. If anyone has heard or met this guy plaease email me or jot my email addy down and get it to him. I found your site due to hits on the search "mike brown" and got the idea he may post here or have friends who do.

LOL, no paternity or bad news here either! Just trying to reach an old buddy of mine...

My email addy is: thing3(at)gmail DOT com

Thanks all!
Old 10-27-2006, 09:36 AM
Chris-_-Memphis
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Looking for long lost friend in Carolinas

im from kershaw sc...lived there for about 10 years..never heard of him.. try the Kershaw County flyers in camden sc
Old 10-30-2006, 07:50 AM
<*)))><

Default RE: Looking for long lost friend in Carolinas

Thanks for the tip! I'll do it...