Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

anyone live in Plantation, FL or know wings over the world

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

anyone live in Plantation, FL or know wings over the world

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 04:10 PM
Airbourne in Japan
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone live in Plantation, FL or know wings over the world

hi, i was wondering if any of you guys live in Plantation FL. i would like to know if anyone knows wings over the world https://wingsovertheworld.net/Cart/C...y.aspx?Cat=100 i ordered a couple of protech vortex kits from them a few days ago and they have taken the $250 odd from my debit card, but don't reply to emails and the orders and cancellation email addresses don't work. i normally stick to sites i know and trust, but this plane is difficult to get. anyone any dealings with them ?
Old 04-19-2007, 08:04 PM
wotw

Default RE: anyone live in Plantation, FL or know wings over the world

Hello Doug. Our apology for the delay in response to your email as we’ve been swamp with orders for this jet. These jets have been backordered and should arrive to us by tomorrow or Monday upon which, we will immediately ship it to you. If you do feel as you cannot wait and wish to get a refund, just reply to this email and we will refund you money in full. My apologies for the inconvenience.
Old 04-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Airbourne in Japan

the good news is my parcel has left Miami and is winging it's way to Japan. looks good, thanks. and i got a reply to my email after a while and since then, communication has been very good, which is all i ask, especially when it's an unknown company
Old 05-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Airbourne in Japan

excellent, received my protech vortexes and i'm a happy bunny. service has been excellent apart from the delayed reply to my email initially, price is excellent and i can recommend this company based on my experience. thanks