Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Any trade union flyers out there

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Any trade union flyers out there

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 11:58 AM
reincarnate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any trade union flyers out there

A recent post in another thread gave me an idea. I am a member of the IBEW (Local 305, Fort Wayne IN). Any union brothers out there flying? Doesn't matter what union really. With as much time as some of us spend on the road, this could serve as a sort of "Tramp guide" to other flying members and sites. If you can get your plane and your radio in your truck and take it with you, you can use my field box and supplies. Hopefully others would feel the same. This thread may die, as I don't know were else to post it but the clubhouse, but I'll try anyway.

Doug
IBEW Local 305 Fort Wayne IN
Whitley County Barnstormers, Columbia City IN
Old 06-16-2007, 02:09 PM
TimC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Any trade union flyers out there

This thread probably should have been made in the "Off Topic" forum. I'm a member of Boilermaker's Local 92 of So. Cal. Some jobs I'll haul a plane along. 7/12's don't leave much time for flying.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:38 AM
crawler tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any trade union flyers out there

Hello, I am a member of IAM Local 2016 and we are currently on strike against United Space Alliance at Kennedy Space Center. We are entering our second week of picketing. Down side, no paycheck.[] Upside, lots of time to go flying.