Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

ATTENTION LAS VEGAS FLYERS

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

ATTENTION LAS VEGAS FLYERS

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 09:37 PM
InboundLZ
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATTENTION LAS VEGAS FLYERS

Today, my small box trailer was broken into at the Galleria Mall. Me and my son stopped there to get some lunch and someone cut the lock on the side door and cleaned me out. All my transmitters (3) Two Trex 450 helicopters, my field box with all my tools, my triton charger, my ThunderPower charger, two Align boxes full of LI-Po batteries and spare parts. Just about everything I have except the Boomerange....TG! As of now I am effectivly out of the hobby as I had almost all of my equipment stolen....

If you see any of this stuff please contact me as quickly as possible and call local police. My number is 702.283.0246.

Thank you!

Look For:

1 JR PCM10SX Heli Version
1 JR 9303 Heli Version
1 JR 8103 Heli Version ( this was my son's and has a QD attach point where the neck strap hooks, that will be a dead give-away...)
2 Align Trex 450 SE's...Both have Canomod glass canopys and will be missing landing gear as they ripped them out of the mounts in the trailer
2 Align silver boxes, one will have my Trion Charger, and several Li-Po batteries as well as a glow driver charger, the other box will be full of Trex parts
1 Silver case with a Thunderpower Li-Po charger, Balancer, and cords. Also a Whatt meter in in there as well.
1 Hobby Shack silver field box that contains all my tools, all my crystals, meters, and full pumps.
1 Red Top Ultima 12v Car battery
1 HD 12v battery charger (all the cables are neatend up with a green velcrow keeper)
1 pair of wel used avaition safety wire pliers ( if I can get one thing back it would be those as they are my most prised tool and I have had them 20+ years)
1 hobbico starter with rubber mount for car batteries along with helicopter starter probe

Also, I will pay good money to anyone catches the perps and holds them until I get there....

Thank you for all of your help!
Old 08-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
Default RE: ATTENTION LAS VEGAS FLYERS

Sorry to hear about the loss. Hope you get everything back. We'll keep a lookout up here in the Nevada North country as well.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:57 PM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

Sorry to hear about your loss. The feeling of being violated gets you sick in the gut. I know. Did the mall have any video surveillance that might have picked up dirtbag(s) who did it?

Marty
Old 08-12-2007, 10:25 PM
InboundLZ

Nope, no video...nothing...

The parking lot had to have 2000 cars in it...people coming and going everywhere but of course nobody saw anything. The police told me theft was rampant and I asked them why in the hell they are not shooting more of these perps outright...

I am tellin ya, until the average joe starts to take matters in his own hands things are not going to get better they will only get worse....
Old 08-13-2007, 12:24 AM
InboundLZ

Made a list, adds up to 6400 dollars worth....

Man I am steaming now!
Old 08-13-2007, 12:34 AM
CARS II
My Feedback: (7)

Received 123 Likes on 106 Posts

Sorry to hear about it, I will pass the info to my fellow club members here in the Sac. area so that we all keep an eye for your equipment.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:39 AM
Koenieboy

also keep on eye on ebay and similar websites...