Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

Profile Cardinal X Engine

Old 04-15-2007, 09:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Profile Cardinal X Engine

Hi Friends!

I´m building a profile Cardinal from Brodak and I´m not sure about the best engine for that ship.
I want to buy a new engine. Question is : Which is the best choice- Merco .40 or Ro-Jett.51?

Regards,

Akihito
Old 04-15-2007, 11:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Profile Cardinal X Engine

ORIGINAL: AKIHITO

Hi Friends!

I´m buiding a profile Cardinal from Brodak and I´m not sure about the best engine for that ship.
I want to buy a new engine. Question is : Which is the best choice- Merco .40 or Ro-Jett.51?

Regards,

Akihito
Akihito,

These are very good engines but most people that buy a Profile ARF will not use expensive engine like these. In my opinion the Magnum 36 would be the best choice for the Cardinal, second by OS 46LA. The Maganum is a true ABC, has Dual BB, built with better material over all and it weighs less. The Magnum has a similar run as the Enya SS50, steady 2 wet. It doesn't do a 4-2-4 like the OS 46LA.

I got your Enya 45 6001 but didn't have a chance to test it, the grass was too high to risk flying. I did notice the exhaust port was larger then the others I have. Any way I will take good care of ya I am building a plane with the cardinal wing and I will use the Enya 45 6001 on it. This engine has amazed most of my friends that had an opportunity to fly my plane with it. It became my favorite engine.

Martin

Old 04-16-2007, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Profile Cardinal X Engine

Hi Martin!

You´ve sent me an ARF that´s powered by a 46 LAS (tunned). But now I´m building a kit and I want to try one of these high performance engines!

Regards,

Akihito

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------