Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

Skyray 35

Old 01-03-2008, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skyray 35

Went and talked to Don Still in Beaumont today, and ended up bringing this little sig Skyray home. Looks like an excellent kit, and he assures me it's something I should be able to fly(I do fly R/C as well).

So what size engine for training would be y'alls choice? He recommended something along the lines of an LA .20 or .25 and a light touch .

Anything I need to watch in this kit? I o have prior building experience, in fact building is more fun than flying IMO .

Would cloth be appropriate to cover her in? I forgot to ask don, but I need to go get some epoxy and thin CA for the elevator anyway.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:49 PM
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Skyray 35

When I went to the Sig CL contest last summer I probably saw over 50 of these, some were covered with iron covering, some had traditional silk and dope. I am building one with a foam wing and will be fiberglassing the model. I plan on putting an OS 40-FP for power.

Great little model