Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

I need help

Old 11-12-2008, 01:13 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I need help

In september I received a call from John Rodriguez from the Bronx New York.He said he found my name and home phone number in the Precision Aerobatics Model Pilot Association (PAMPA) membership reference manual.He said he wanted to know if I had a Johnson.35 Stunt Supreme since he was looking for one.I told him all I had in my Small engine collection was a Johnson.35 light case engine. He talked a lot about Airplanes,engines and people.He mentioned he knew Big Jim Greenaway and others.
He continued to call and talk about Engines and stunt and that he had a big collection of engines most new that he had bought from Americas Hobby Center. I asked if he had a new Red Head Mccoy .40S and a Green Head K&B Torpedo .35S for sale. He said that he would sell them and asked $135 for the Mccoy and $100 for the K$B. I agreed to purchase the engines and told him I would be sending the money Sept 29. He told me that he had worked at K&B and that if I wanted I could send him a couple of engines that he would chrome the cylinder,harden the crank and set them for a great 4-2-4 stunt run for free for me to try his work.
I sent him the money and the engines and I haven`t received anything. I tried calling his number and all I get is an answering machine.I left messages for him to return my calls but no luck.
If anybody in this forum knows him please let me know via Private message If he is ill or had an accident.I`m concerned. John Rodriguez is a PAMPA member and his info appears in the membership reference manual.
Juan
Old 11-13-2008, 01:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I need help

If the US mail was used to send payment, or a postal money order used, file a mail fraud complaint. It usually gets their attention when they're contacted by the US postal Inspectors.

I filed a mail fraud complaint a few years ago about something I won on eBay for $0.01 ($10 shipping) that was never sent. After a few months and being contacted by the Postal Inspectors, the seller sent my $10.01 back.