Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Stupid stunt pilot video

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Stupid stunt pilot video

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 01:56 PM
scottrc

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Stupid stunt pilot video

All I could say after watching it was that it sure looked like a few pairs of underwear got a good filling.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:39 PM
AQ500

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"In a similar lack of disrespect to that clip, why don't the americans stick to something they're good at like shooting eachother, getting fat and sueing people and leave judging people to the rest of us who are somewhat more respectful and open minded"

WOW........ What's the difference between the narration on the clip and this?

I have never shot anyone, I wouldn't consider myself too fat, never sued anyone. I would also have to consider myself open-minded.

Geesh, what country doesn't have a comedy show like this. I saw a clip from a Russian game show in which they were making fun of an American car. I thought it was funny, even funnier when I saw how they compared them. They had a front wheel drive versus a rear wheel drive. That is like comparing apples to oranges and each one has it's different abilities.

If you trust and take everything to heart you hear on TV...................
Old 07-12-2005, 04:18 AM
Muxje

i love my country, but i hate thie litigious foam-padded little country we're making out of us...stope trying to be mr saftey and shut up, if you dont like it, dont waste your time posting here...
Litigious, yes, if you lot just get rid of 'punitive damages' you'd do fine though. But foam-padded? Hardly... In many respects Europe, and the Benelux in particular, have a lot more regulations and little rules. Aviation regulation springs to mind, also, I found scuba diving in the States to be a much more relaxed affair than I expected, what with your reputation for 'foam-padding' everything; a lot less rule-minded than dive ops in other countries (especially Australia! [:@])

ps. no reason for the Belgians to feel slighted... there's plenty of stupid people everywhere. The commenter was just poking fun at you... hey, you get plenty of that from us Dutchies, and you give as good as you get. It's nothing bad
Old 07-12-2005, 08:18 AM
althepal

Well, what can I say....I am Belgian, I am a pilot, a modeller and an aviation freak ( according to my wife!!)
What can I say? this stunt went south, with little consequences, thanks God, but as I recall, 15 years ago or so, a mid-air collision of two T34 in an airshow was broadcasted several times on the news from the Belgian national TV network....this at a time when US trained pilots where criticized for their skills by the elitist flock of pilots in Belgium!!! I suppose they are good pilots and statistics...If our daredevil did not lack of skills, he certainly exercised very poor judgement. Barnstormers opf the 20ies where no better, but as I can recall, we did not have so many in europe!!! By the way, I leave now in the US, so no hard feelings here
Watch your six
Old 07-14-2005, 07:43 AM
Murdanny

Glad no one was hurt...its veri racist...i dun like tat...
Old 07-14-2005, 09:55 PM
-Draken-

LOL wow. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a fan of Maximum Exposure. I think you guys (gals?) really need to seen an entire episode before getting too p.o.ed ... They make fun of everyone especially themselves (US) and Canadians

Back to the fun...