Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Very Bad Luck

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Very Bad Luck

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 11:13 PM
KingCobra2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Very Bad Luck

I am going to step out and take a break. When I return, I expect to see that you found some more reasons to BEAT up on me or someone else, OK, brb, REMEMBER, I and holding you to your reputation bro
ORIGINAL: RC MANIAC119

I will try to keep this short and simple.........Tony stated that he used an after run oil on the sticky carb, and throughly lubed the engine, which solved his problem.

At this point, with everything feeling smooth, it's time to fire that engine up. NOT tear it apart, to see whats in there. Not only is that a giant waste of time, but also, the best way to clean an engine, is to run and engine. If for some reason that engine does not fire, after doing the usual troubleshooting...check the plug...check the sparker.....is it getting fuel...etc..etc...
THEN you consider taking a closer look............

Now...if you had any experience at all with glow engines, you would know that!

I hesitate to go into the various reasons why you should not tear an engine apart. UNLESS YOU HAVE TO....Like...do you have a new gasket set to replace the old one with...........can you get replacement parts for that engine...etc...etc...

BUT...........with a name like ElectricFlyGuy....how can anyone trust ANYTHING you say about fuel engines!!!!

Now, if you decide to continue to debate me on this issue.......bring it....but please for my eye's sake....try to limit your quotes to under 20 per square....and keep your faulty advice to yourself!!!
Old 02-13-2007, 11:24 PM
KingCobra2

I am very dissapointed in you MANIAC, you left the thread without any comment!! Just what I thought Happy Valentines day to all Scott(The one that only knows 'electric' motors[:@])Oh I see you returned. Welcome back oh intelligent one

I will try to keep this short and simple.........Tony stated that he used an after run oil on the sticky carb, and throughly lubed the engine, which solved his problem.

At this point, with everything feeling smooth, it's time to fire that engine up. NOT tear it apart, to see whats in there. Not only is that a giant waste of time, but also, the best way to clean an engine, is to run and engine. If for some reason that engine does not fire, after doing the usual troubleshooting...check the plug...check the sparker.....is it getting fuel...etc..etc...
THEN you consider taking a closer look............

Now...if you had any experience at all with glow engines, you would know that!

I hesitate to go into the various reasons why you should not tear an engine apart. UNLESS YOU HAVE TO....Like...do you have a new gasket set to replace the old one with...........can you get replacement parts for that engine...etc...etc...

BUT...........with a name like ElectricFlyGuy....how can anyone trust ANYTHING you say about fuel engines!!!!

Now, if you decide to continue to debate me on this issue.......bring it....but please for my eye's sake....try to limit your quotes to under 20 per square....and keep your faulty advice to yourself!!!
Old 02-13-2007, 11:32 PM
RC MANIAC119
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Instead of trying to pick a fight here....why not list some electriflyguy stats. You know....how long have you been building, flying,tweaking engines....fuel and electric.

Or maybe...a list of birds
competitions entered.......
list some RC experience....
maybe some pictures of your birds.....
Clubs you belong to.....cub scouts don't count!

Give us something to believe in......
Old 02-13-2007, 11:34 PM
KingCobra2

Hey, if you want to know what planes I fly, just go to Wattflyers or RC groups and check out my inventory. Not picking fights, just having fun. Take care, Scott

Instead of trying to pick a fight here....why not list some electriflyguy stats. You know....how long have you been building, flying,tweaking engines....fuel and electric.

Or maybe...a list of birds
competitions entered.......
list some RC experience....
maybe some pictures of your birds.....
Clubs you belong to.....cub scouts don't count!

Give us something to believe in......
Old 02-13-2007, 11:37 PM
RC MANIAC119

give me link.....i will check it out.....
Old 02-13-2007, 11:39 PM
KingCobra2

Please give me a minute to find it

Old 02-13-2007, 11:45 PM
KingCobra2

Here it is> http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...t=5716&page=20 > I never did tell anyone about the time I did a 180 mph flyby and the jet kept going> never did find that one

Old 02-14-2007, 07:59 AM
RC MANIAC119

All Electric.....hmmmmmmm

I guess that says it all.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:16 PM
KingCobra2

All electric? huh? what?

Old 02-14-2007, 02:25 PM
KingCobra2

Hey MANIAC, did you say you wanted to see some pics of my planes?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr51277.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	621617   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep84312.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	621618  
Old 02-14-2007, 03:07 PM
i live for 3D
Banned

Im not trying to take anyones side but ElectricFlyGuy his screen name isnt RC manic119 its RC maniac119. I have already solved the problem.(just needed some after run oil). learn to spell!![:'(]
Old 02-14-2007, 03:08 PM
KingCobra2

YES SIR And I said MANIAC (which he is) G-day
ORIGINAL: i live for 3D

Im not trying to take anyones side but ElectricFlyGuy his screen name isnt RC manic119 its RC maniac119. I have already solved the problem.(just needed some after run oil). learn to spell!![:'(]
Old 02-14-2007, 03:08 PM
i live for 3D
Banned

you have already had a problem with 76birdman, and now RC Maniac119...........leave if you dont like us!!
Old 02-14-2007, 03:11 PM
KingCobra2

I knew ya had it in ya dude!!! We were just having fun. I simply told him not to jump anyones throat for simply trying to help.> I love ya's allBTW> You like my planes?

you have already had a problem with 76birdman, and now RC Maniac119...........leave if you dont like us!!
Old 02-14-2007, 03:30 PM
i live for 3D
Banned

I was looking at your profile scott and it says your a member of the port city RCers. Thats in michigan(mi) and your profile says you live in palm coast,fl. Another funny thing I noted was that that is where RC Maniac119 flys at????[sm=confused.gif]
Old 02-14-2007, 06:40 PM
KingCobra2

Yeh, thanx for reminding me about that. I used to belong to that club and fly at Muskeegan, Mich. I am originally from Kalamazoo, Michigan.---------)Scott

I was looking at your profile scott and it says your a member of the port city RCers. Thats in missippi(mi) and your profile says you live in palm coast,fl. Another funny thing I noted was that that is where RC Maniac119 flys at????[sm=confused.gif]
Old 02-14-2007, 07:01 PM
i live for 3D
Banned

do you know RC Maniac119?
Old 02-14-2007, 07:26 PM
KingCobra2

Sorry, may have met him but, wouldn't have known it.

do you know RC Maniac119?
Old 02-14-2007, 11:50 PM
Rcpwnage
Banned

From what it sounds like litle tony is about the most adult person on the last page here.
Not picking sides either but electricfly im so tired of checking my emial and finding 300 emials sayin there was a new post in this forum.
Now this is tony's thread and he asked you too leave if you dont like us" and like you said some 6-7 pages ago "THIS IS TONY'S THREAD"
so just go back to tony his lane and how much fun hes gonna have showing all those old timers up at his field.
zach

oh yeah, can you post the tail numbers to "your" jets there?
Old 02-15-2007, 03:45 PM
edberg

Stop feeding the fire.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:08 PM
KingCobra2

Rcpwnage>Your post don't make any sense,and you can't count either, and you seem to be a fruit cake(as Maniac is proving to be), so I will ignore you. And NO you won't get my tail numbers you idiot. You might have to stick that foot in your mouth if I did. So take that man's advice and 'Don't fuel the fire'.

As for your your P.M., Maniac. I have flewn at so many fields in Michigan, it ain't funny and I won't drop anyones name to you. I spent most of my time in Grand Rapids and was involved with alot of their AIRSHOWS(full size planes) And yes, those are my Hawkers as well as the Cessna. And as far as the advice>> Read back, I wasn't the one that SUGGESTED to Tony to TEAR his motor apart> Go back and find the fella that suggested that and you will find the person that you originally slammed for just'trying to help'. AS far as RC flying, I have flown friends planes, etc. for 3 years including my training in flying RC's and I have been building and flying my own for 3 years(I, for smart reasons have left glow), I find ELECTRC more universal and challenging. I also help(periodically) to teach other 'beginners' to fly. I am a pilot myself and fly to airshows in my spare time. The only advice I gave was that you don't slam others trying to help whether it was what he was trying to do. I build(custom w/ patent) mini dunebuggies for a living that are capable of 80 mph and are approx. 10 ft. in length. So, now I say> Back OFF< and let's move on. Stop this insanity. Cause only an idiot would keep'the fire going', I don't have a problem with anyone except for those that slam others for giving friendly advice. Take it for what it is worth. If you have a problem with what I just said here, I would be willing to get you proffessional help. Don't go beefing on anyone anymore in your spare time just cause Tony hasn't put up a video yet.I hope I am wrong here,but, proof of your mental capacity will be IF you respond to my post here. DON'T. G-Day--------> Scott (P.S. don't worry about miss-spellings here cause I won't)

ORIGINAL: Rcpwnage

From what it sounds like litle tony is about the most adult person on the last page here.
Not picking sides either but electricfly im so tired of checking my emial and finding 300 emials sayin there was a new post in this forum.
Now this is tony's thread and he asked you too leave if you dont like us" and like you said some 6-7 pages ago "THIS IS TONY'S THREAD"
so just go back to tony his lane and how much fun hes gonna have showing all those old timers up at his field.
zach

oh yeah, can you post the tail numbers to "your" jets there?

[/quote]
Old 02-15-2007, 06:52 PM
i live for 3D
Banned

<><><>And yes, those are my Hawkers as well as the Cessna<><><>

<><><>I build(custom w/ patent) mini dunebuggies for a living that are capable of 80 mph and are approx. 10 ft. in length.<><><>

so your telling me that you own two private jets and one multiengine cessna!and you make enough money selling mini dune buggies!!
Give me a brake!!
YOU LIE THROUGH YOUR NOSE
you are really getting on my nerves
Old 02-15-2007, 06:54 PM
VictoryRoll-91

Hey Tony hows the plane goin?
Flying a lot? We just got some 8 inches of snow, but I took my Lil Banchee out, made some skis, and drove it around like a snowmobile. SOOOOO much fun.

Old 02-15-2007, 06:59 PM
KingCobra2

Ummmmmm, Tony> I own 3 Hawkers, 1 Cessna and 1 Gulfstream 450. I will be selling my 2 hawker 800XP's to help pay for my 450. I may be selling my smaller LEAR soon also. Anyone wanting to see photos of the leather interior(seating/bar/cockpit,etc) just let me know. I have to keep my Cessna because that one has been in the family since new. Yes I own my own buisiness, building custom mini dune buggies w/ my own patent.------) Scott

<><><>And yes, those are my Hawkers as well as the Cessna<><><>

<><><>I build(custom w/ patent) mini dunebuggies for a living that are capable of 80 mph and are approx. 10 ft. in length.<><><>

so your telling me that you own two private jets and one multiengine cessna!and you make enough money selling mini dune buggies!!
Give me a brake!!
YOU LIE THROUGH YOUR NOSE
you are really getting on my nerves
Old 02-15-2007, 09:29 PM
KingCobra2

Hey:

Lyle Williams(RC MANIAC) of Port City Rc'ers, If you intend on contacting me by e-mail or can you, since you can't P.M. me anymore, please stop being rude and vulger. Just GROW up. And the answer to you question is > NO, I am not gay. I don't swing that way! I am happily married TYVM! Thanx,,,,,,, Scott

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.