Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Chipmunk Decals anyone?

Community
Search
Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Chipmunk Decals anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 01:44 PM
4u2nv-RCU
My Feedback: (28)

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Chipmunk Decals anyone?

I am in need of Goldberg Chipmunk decals. Great planes bought out Goldberg and I am haveing an issue finding decals for a refinish of a Chippy I am doing. I have the Fiberglass pants and cowl on the way and was hoping to find someone that didnt finish their Chippy in the traditional REd White and Blue scheme that still had their decals available. Hope this is a good place to thro this out there!! I would of course be happy to reimburse for postage and handle in addition to paying a bit for the decals. Thanks for looking!!
Old 12-07-2009, 01:55 PM
sir crashallot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chipmunk Decals anyone?

i was in you situation a few years back, i had some photos of what the decals looked like and i though oh il pop into a sign shop. i did that and he said leave it with me, 2 days later i got a phonecall come pic your decals up. im telling you know the quality was superb. and the stuck and that was it try taking them off say good bye to your covering or paint. only cost me £12 for 3 a4 sheets worth of decals
Old 12-08-2009, 09:17 AM
DaveB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chipmunk Decals anyone?

Contact Hobbico as they now own Goldberg. I believe decals are still available for about $20.00 (2 sheets).

www.carlgoldbergproducts.com

DaveB