Community
Search
Notices
Digital Camera & Photo Editing Discuss digital cameras in this forum. Products, comparisons, usage, tips for getting your rc photos on the web. Software photo editing and touch up tips.

PLEASE turn the music off !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 10:09 AM
gurumods
My Feedback: (43)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE turn the music off !!!!!

I really enjoy watching rc videos.What i do not enjoy is that a lot of them come with a free concert with tunes that i really don't want to hear.I am sure that i am not alone on this.I want to hear the sound of that nitro or gas or better yet that turbine engine screaming like mad.Do we really need to know what your favorite song is.??I don't care.Please keep up the good work of shooting great vids,but Please turn the music off.Just my two cents and i will probably get yelled at by some of you,but hey,that's how i feel.
Old 07-06-2006, 05:08 PM
emailbanter
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: PLEASE turn the music off !!!!!

Gee Guru, I did a quick search on RCUniverse as to what videos you contributed to and unless I missed one, you haven't put the time and effort into putting together even one video. In short, if you don't like what your hearing, click it off, go race some cars or fly an airplane and you'll feel much better in the morning.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:34 PM
gurumods

Well sherlock holmes,i don't have any video equipment.And if i did ,i would not stuff music in my videos.I click on something that says VIDEO and i get a concert of some crap music and i can't hear what i tuned in for,and that was the sound of some sort of rc.What,you think i'm alone on this.There are many that do not care to hear the garbage that is inserted in these vids.Also for your info,i do turn them off very quickly.I'm sure i turned a few of yours off
Old 07-06-2006, 10:02 PM
emailbanter
My Feedback: (2)

I'll keep making my videos with music "I" like and you can keep clicking them off. "Sherlock"....I like that, tells me that you're more than willing to flap the lips and complain about other people's hard work but can't take a little dose of your own reality when someone points out how little YOU have contributed on this forum. I understand people don't like some of the music found on some of these videos (and neither do I), but some of the videos have great music and are quite enjoyable.

Did you really think your petty venting was going to keep anyone from posting videos created to their own taste?
Old 07-06-2006, 10:14 PM
gurumods

It is freedom of speech,and that is what i'm doing.Don't even go there about donating to a forum.I didn't know that i had to be a major contributor in order to speak my mind.I posted what i had to say in the proper forum.That is my donation.GOOD BYE
Old 07-07-2006, 09:02 PM
tail strike
My Feedback: (1)

I really like the sound of 4strokes and 2strokes.
I love the smell of nitro in the morning

I am watching you
Larry
Old 07-11-2006, 04:59 PM
Coke

Surely your computer has a mute button
Old 07-13-2006, 09:34 AM
BuzzBomber
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Coke

Surely your computer has a mute button
Yes, and IMO, having to use said button takes away from the experience presented in the video. It's just not the same seeing a moving picture on the screen and not being able to hear the sounds associated with it. I have cobbled together a couple videos in the past, so I appreciate what kind of effort is involved. It wouldn't be so bad if the audio in these videos was mixed a little more carefully so that you can hear the activity in the video OVER the music, rather than just hearing some blaring godawful "music".
Old 07-16-2006, 07:41 AM
Stripes
My Feedback: (19)

Ya I agree, the music is really cra. . . well bad. It's sort of like going into a retail establishment and having to listen to the latest bratty little girl shout her song. Seems singing has gone out of style and shouting is in.