Notices
Digital Video (DV) & Video Editing Software Discuss the use of digital video which we use to show our rc stuff off on the web. Talk about products, editing software, tips, ratings, rendering to the web, etc

What camera do you enjo and editor

Old 08-07-2020, 03:45 AM
fishycomics

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What camera do you enjo and editor

se eif we still have interest here?

name your camera, and editor?

DJI Osmo Action camera & Cyberlink PowerDirector 18 Ultimate.
The following users liked this post:
weswanson (09-26-2022)
Old 08-27-2021, 02:21 AM
mechamancer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fishycomics
se eif we still have interest here?

name your camera, and editor?

DJI Osmo Action camera & Cyberlink PowerDirector 18 Ultimate.
For me, it's a Canon G20 camera and Movavi Video Editor. I have started with iMovie, but it doesn't have many instruments I missed since I switched to the mac. Before this, I was using Windows Moviemaker and its analog from Win 10.
More than enough for simple edits.
Thinking about starting a channel for my flights, but don't have much time currently.
Old 11-09-2021, 12:35 AM
porijendel

The camera is best to choose in a store with people who know everything about it. There is the only place where you will find a suitable price for your item and be given all of the product's characteristics. Go in big stores for electronics to have better options, and if you feel like the price there is more extensive than it should be, find the same product in a smaller shop, but only after choosing from a lot of options.
Old 12-09-2021, 03:36 AM
fairline

Gopro 10
Old 03-21-2022, 03:38 AM
Wilardlomaso

I don't really know what camera I use because I'm not that interested in it and I always forget its name. Talking about the editor app, I use Movavi. I have tried numerous editing software, but none worked like this one. I operate Mac OS, and most of them aren't suitable for my device. The ones that were supported by the system were difficult to work with. I thought of buying a new computer until one of my colleagues recommended this app. It is free and available for Mac OS and Windows. Its tutorial teaches you to edit your videos professionally.
Old 12-18-2022, 05:31 PM
billcran3

Gopro5 black
Kdenlive (free editing software)
I've tried DaVinci Resolve a few times but have always gone back to Kdenlive because it has more than what I need yet still simple to use

youtube.com/c/billcranford
Old 01-06-2024, 07:02 AM
aviation421
My Feedback: (68)

I'm not much into filming or vlogging, but I've been in the editing world for about three years, so I have some experience to share.
Old 01-08-2024, 01:34 PM
aviation421
My Feedback: (68)

I just thout to share the whole story. Lately, I've been using Movavi Video Editor for the past year or so and find it really efficient. It's straightforward and versatile, especially when it comes to merging videos with different animations.