Community
Search
Notices
Digital Video (DV) & Video Editing Software Discuss the use of digital video which we use to show our rc stuff off on the web. Talk about products, editing software, tips, ratings, rendering to the web, etc

PUTFILE AIN`T PUTTIN MY FILE

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 06:24 PM
D Bronk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PUTFILE AIN`T PUTTIN MY FILE

I`M HOPING FOR, some help ,to put a video ,in a couple threads ,I`ve currently got going..I`ll explain the situation from the equipment ,on up to this point..New FUJIFILM, E550 FinePix digital camera,,6.3M effective pixels,12.3 recorded pixels...windows XP on my computer..I`ve figured how to compress the video down to an acceptable size (3 mp) for the putfile site.Originaly the file was to large.I`ve got it down to 3 mp .I can`t get a confirmation from that site... I`ve let this "LOAD all day " and it was still loading, after 8 hrs..So I was hoping someone can tell, me how to get the job done, without ,using, "PUTFILE".I had spoken to Marshall a while ago and he told me that "Minnflyer was DA MAN" .I`ve noticed in some threads, that a person can put a thingy, where it says " video here",,,you click on that spot and nearly instantly, the video is playing.. I would like to do that too..I`m definately not a computer "Genius",so I would like help if some one has a bit of time, for me..MARSHALL was saying to me that ,I might need to make my own web site ,and I haven`t, got a clue , how to do that either... THANKS.. DAVE B..
Old 09-27-2005, 04:25 AM
rcalex

Default RE: PUTFILE AIN`T PUTTIN MY FILE

Try these sites Bronk,

www.uploadtemple.com
www.turboupload.com

Turboupload actually allows 70 MB filesize =)
Old 09-27-2005, 08:00 PM
That0neGuy
Banned
My Feedback: (-1)

Default RE: PUTFILE AIN`T PUTTIN MY FILE

www.fastspace.tk no file size limit.