Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Draganfly Innovations Products
Reload this Page >

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!@@@!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Draganfly Innovations Products Discuss all the Draganfly Innovations Products in this forum

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!@@@!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 09:20 PM
repomann76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!@@@!!!!

i need help,i just traded for what somebody told me was a night ranger 3d and when it finally got here it didn't look like a NR3D instead it has a blue tailboom purple alum main chassis plate white landing gear arms with alum blue rods,the reciever says dragonfly,the radio says walkera it has a blue alum main rotor block the little fin on at the tail rotor is red and white with stars on it I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT THIS THING IS it had a broken see saw and i looked at venom's web site and the pic of the part looked just like the one n this heli but when i went to my LHS to get it it didn't even look right the see saw that was broke had the ball joints molded to it but the new see saw has these little pieces which i haven't figured out how to secure slide on and off little pins on the see saw the reciever says dragonfly rx 603 on it,.could somebody please help me as i dont know what is going on.also could someone please send me a closeup pic of the main rotor gear and linkages i cna't find anything woth looking at on the web ANY HLP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Jody
Old 02-14-2006, 09:43 PM
Phodel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!@@@!!!!

Sounds to me like you have the wrong forum. This is for an electric four rotor heli not a standard heli like you describe.

Phodel