Community
Search
Notices
Dub Jett Engines Support Bob Brassel of Dub Jett Engines provides direct support here for Jett Engines.

Jett Muffler for a TT .36 PRO??

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 07:49 PM
iflyg450

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jett Muffler for a TT .36 PRO??

First let me say that your tuned mufflers are GREAT! I use one on my .46 Pro in a laser arrow delta with the prop you recomended and couldn't be more blown away with the performance. My question is I am getting ready to work on my OUTLAW I want to use a my new TT .36 PRO what muffler and prop do you recomend, also if you are familar with the outlow if so will the muffler clear the top of the wing?
Old 04-01-2008, 11:46 AM
bob27s
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jett Muffler for a TT .36 PRO??

Hi...

thanks for writing....

Yes, I am familiar with the outlaw, but I have not built one. The new ARF from Chris down at EF looks great.

I am about 85% sure ChuckL on here build an Outlaw some time ago with a Jett BSE-35 engine on it. He could best tell you if the muffler clears on its own. He had posted a few photos of his entire "delta fleet" some time ago...... somewhere in the Extreme Speed threads..

At first look, it seems like a stock TT or OS muffler clears ok.... so the jett stream should clear - tends to be about 1/8" closer to the engine. An exhaust spacer is available if needed.

The JS-30 muffler fits perfectly and works quite well. Target the same 16K-18K rpm range you do with the .46 size engine. Usually a 9x5 or 9x6 works quite nicely.

Bob