Community
Search
Notices
E-Flight Power Sources Ask questions or read about power sources as they specifically relate to e-flight including Lithium-ion, Li-Poly, Nimh and Nicad battery packs.

Lipo Brands?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 06:05 AM
beemerscoot00

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lipo Brands?

Does anyone know of a "consumer reports" type review or evaluation of Lipo batteries? I am of the opinion there isn't that much difference in any of the brands as far as quality or longevity. I have tried practically every brand out there and get about the same results from all of them. Which is very positive. I have had few failures of lipos and of course crashes have destroyed some. But overall I can't detect much difference in the brands. Just wondered if anyone has done an independentcomparison study of lipos?
Old 02-04-2012, 09:18 AM
fmw

Default RE: Lipo Brands?

I agree with you.  I've had the best luck with Turnigy blue batteries.  For me they have outlasted anything else I've tried.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:09 PM
startazz

Default RE: Lipo Brands?

I can only give my opinion on this subject as i've used all sorts of lipo battery brands,high priced and low and i've got to say the Hobbyking Nano-Tech and Turnigy batteries are the best i've come across and hold up very well,i would recommend these batteries to anyone who wants a good battery for there money and don't let the low price fool you because you get just as good if not a better battery for your money than you would if you brought the really silly high priced ones,just my two pennies worth.