Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

which motor goes were

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Flyboycx2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which motor goes were

on the blade cx2 does the top blade go clock wise or counter clock wise nd the same for the bottom?
also wich motor is the one that goes for the top blade nd wich motor for the bottom blade. the closest to the 3 in 1 unit or farthest away from it<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy"></input>.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:11 AM
DreamHeliProducts

Default RE: which motor goes were

When looking down at the top, the upper blades rotate CCW & the lowers rotate CW. It doesn't matter where the motors are placed, only that they are plugged in to rotate the proper direction.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Flyboycx2

another questiion what would cause my cx2 to vibrate or waddle but i know inner shaft isnt bent kuz i just changed it. also why it leans to one side while in flight i mean it flies great but when i take off it wants to drift to the left and i have to straightend it out<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"></input><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"/>
Old 12-30-2010, 10:57 AM
DreamHeliProducts

Drifts to the left as in slides to the left? Sounds like swash trim. If you've trimmed it as much as you can, turn the little servo connectors to readjust your center so you can get back to using radio trim to fly straight.

If you mean rotates to the left, you need to rotate the pot on the receiver to compensate. If you have stock motors, they are notorious for burning out & one may be going before the other. Your best upgrade for the money are ball bearing motors, they'll make your heli fly like a completely different bird! In fact, if you have one of those Colgate Motion electric toothbrushes, open it up & you'll see it has the same motors in it. That's right, your heli comes from the factory with toothbrush motors.

Vibrations can be caused by MANY things, start by looking at your blades since that's the cheapest & easiest fix. See any nicks? Are they bent? Are they tracking correctly? Sometimes they aren't perfectly balanced right from the package. Now check the shafts, both inner & outer. You can check the flybar & weights but typically these will manifest their problems as 'toilet bowl effect' or TBE which it doesn't sound like you have.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Flyboycx2

i have the extreme ball bearing motors.  im goin to try what you said about the drifting. When the bird takes off it automatically  starts goin left so i think
its something about the swahplate im pretty sure
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"></input><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"/>
Old 12-31-2010, 08:33 PM
DreamHeliProducts

Those are GREAT motors. If drifting is the only problem, then it should be an easy fix. Be thorough & let us know how it turned out.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Flyboycx2

everything is fine worker out great exellent bird i have