Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Blade mQX quadrotor... no-one using it, or another area?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade mQX quadrotor... no-one using it, or another area?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 08:45 PM
WhiteWolf McBride
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade mQX quadrotor... no-one using it, or another area?

Guys & Gals...

My Blade mQX RTF comes in Friday aft, and I'm hoping to begin reading on what others have done with theirs. I'd hoped to find some thoughts on Wi-Fi cams (like the Dice one in the X-Heli video) and then trying to make a custom Samson body for her... (the transport that Trudy Chacon (M-Rod) flew in 'Avatar') or convince the sole aftermarket supplier to make one (got a ~slight~ language barrier...)

Other goals are landing her on the aft deck of my 4' R/C boat (Dumas American Enterprise w/ superstructure mods), the camera again for recon-drone videos of our R/C tank battlefield... (think low and slow like its taken from a hunting Predator or the like) and then some nav-lights for evening/night flights.

Any assistance?

WhiteWolf McBride
(this'll be my first flier, need to get a MAAC membership, eh?)
Old 09-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Zlash03
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Blade mQX quadrotor... no-one using it, or another area?

Hey. I have a mQX. I got it a few weeks back. I was looking into different cameras also and I think the Dice cam is the best cause its small, light, and it has pretty good quailty. (Look up some videos on youtube). The weight of whats mounted on the copter matters quite a bit because I tried to put a Hot Wheels Video Racer camera on mine and the slightest strafe cause it to fly around uncontrollably.

I recently ordered a custom canopy for it on Ebay but thats as far as Ive gone with it so far.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx71137.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	1797254   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sp45437.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	1797255  
Old 09-01-2012, 07:23 PM
LarryV

Default RE: Blade mQX quadrotor... no-one using it, or another area?

I have both the MQX and the HK Beetle. Same quads different companys. I have used the HK 808 keychain cams with no problems. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBSCH...&feature=g-upland the HK HD wingcamhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34gCQ...&feature=g-upl