Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Gyro for blade cp pro???

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Gyro for blade cp pro???

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 04:02 PM
Heli_Beast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gyro for blade cp pro???

hey i was just curious if it was worth the money to buy a gyro for my blade cp. if so, what is a good one that is under$50. also i would like to know if the gyro will have any problems with a dual motor set up.

thanks
Old 03-27-2007, 05:56 PM
mrasmm

Default RE: Gyro for blade cp pro???

Actually you want a dual tail or a DD setup for a gyro. I'm afraid there aren't too many good gyro's for under $50 bucks, but you could try the telebee gryo
http://www.helidirect.com/product_in...oducts_id=2797

HH makes it easier to hover, and also much more capable aerobatically. Most people find it worth the money
Old 03-27-2007, 07:04 PM
AeroDave

I've found the stock gyro to work pretty well when coupled with a DD tail. That's with the stock motor, though. i'm sure its not as good as the HH, but its paid for... I think the HH everyone uses on the CPP is around $80 or $90 bucks, so you have to decide if its worth it. The CP pro can be an amazing 3D machine, but it costs some bank to get it to that point. I just got carbon blades and a DD tail for mine, then put the the cash I would have spent hopping it up into a Trex 450SE. I still love my blade, though. Its a great flying heli that's pretty aerobatic, needing a couple hundred more to take it to the next level.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Heli_Beast

Thanks for the info. my first upgrade will definitely be adding another tail motor. And, from there i will see if i actually have the need for a gyro. Wish me luck
Old 03-30-2007, 04:40 AM
Heli007

Logitech has come out with a new gyro and I have heard good things about it. Give them a check. Heli007
Old 03-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Heli_Beast

can you send me the link to that gyro

thanks