Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

x- heli.com

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 08:42 PM
jerryde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default x- heli.com

does anyone know anthing about X-heli.com?????
Old 05-02-2007, 09:14 PM
mrasmm

Default RE: x- heli.com

they are the same as raidentech. they have real low prices, but very poor CS, and are good on heli's and whatever, but really poor on parts is what I have experienced/heard
Old 05-03-2007, 12:15 PM
drphoto

I've gotten several things from them w/ no issues. (Lama for my father and parts for my HB3 FP)
Old 05-06-2007, 01:43 AM
eddo22

dont do it, they suck.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:56 PM
KING_NYC2003

BAD TIME WITH x-HELI.COM
I BOUGHT 9 HELICOPTORS FROM X-HELI.COM,
1. IT CAME LATE, SECONDLY THE SHIPPING CONTAINER WAS BROAKEN, OUT OF 9, 2 WERE COMPLETELY CRUSHED WHILE SHIPPING.
UNFORTUNATELY I WAS NOT ABLE TO SAVE THE CRUSHED ONES.
I CHAT WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON 3 TIMES, AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL EMAIL ME REGARDING THE STATUS AND ALL. IT IWAS MY REQUEST AS I DIDNOT SAVED THE CRUSEHD ONES.
I PAID FOR ALL IN ADVANCE BEFORE THEY SENT THE STUFF.
FINALLY I DIDNOT RECEIVED ANY EMAIL FROM THEM, WHEN I REQUESTED AGAIN MENTIONING ABOUT THE SITUATION. THEY SAID THEY CANNOT DO ANY THING.
IF THEY CANNOT CONSIDER WHY THEY ASKED ME TO WAIT FOR THEIR EMAIL.
VERY UNETHICALLY THEY MENTIONED I MIGHT BE LIEING AND ALL, WHY I HAVE TO LIE AS I PAID FOR ALL. AND THAT TO IT WAS MY REQUEST AS I DIDNOT KEPT THE DAMAGED ONES. IT WAS THEIR FAULT NOT TO SHIP INTIME, SECONDLY SENDING CRUSHED ONES,
I DONT MIND LOOSING MONEY BUT THE WAY THEY BEHAVED WAS VERY BAD.
BE ALERT WHEN YOU DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:00 PM
austinfinkbeiner
My Feedback: (11)

Has anyone bought their simulator? How does it compare to the RealFlight? Is the RealFlight worth the extra money because of the actual aircraft you can fly?
Old 07-10-2008, 04:48 PM
xxxntwv

Are you refuring to the esky sim.Its not as realistic but it does the same thing,teach you how to fly.You can download hundreds of different models and landscapes for free.So to me it is worth the time and money.I had realflight g3.5 and they both are good teachers.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:25 PM
thielecg

Hello Everyone

I bought a falcon 40 from Xheli and several parts and never really had any issues, and now I have moved up to a B400 I was wondering if anyone has bought CF blades from Xheli they look like a good deal? I was curious to know if they were good quality. Or should I just bit the bullet and buy them from Horizon.

Any advice would be helpful, Thanks
Old 07-14-2008, 12:56 PM
RMG2

DON"T BUY FROM XHELI!!! No problem if you get what you order but the problem is they send the wrong parts OFTEN, and then their customer service is a NIGHTMARE to get any service from!!!

BUY FROM ANY OTHER VENDOR BESIDES XHELI AND SAVE YOURSELF MUCH FRUSTRATION[][]
Old 07-15-2008, 01:50 AM
hi2nr

i purchase some things from flying hobby and ive got to say they made a mistake before but it was a great mistake! i ordered plastic parts for the rotor head on my gaui and they sent CNC ones instead!

xheli on the other hand...havent had a bad experience with them and ive ordered a total of 7 times. All were orders 100+ and IMO its been the same with every other sites...communication isnt that good though which is about the only negative thing.

BPhobbies is great on customer service and shipping if you want to give them a shot