Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Gyro Question??

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Kinsey03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gyro Question??

I have been setting up a HH gyro on my blade cpp. It is the Esky HH gyro. I had it on my KBK2 but have been having some radio issues so I brought back the pro for awhile. From what I can tell, you are supposed to turn the pot all the way down, and on the channel 5 knob clockwise past 50% should be heading hold. When I first installed the gyro, I thought you were supposed to turn the gyro gain all the way down on the 3-1. I did this and turned the channel 5 knob to about 75 percent and the tail was all over the place. Turned the 5 knob back all the way counterclockwise and very steady. I then realized I need to turn the Pot all the way down on the 3-1, tried that and back to the heading hold and still the tail was all over the place. Reset back to counterclockwise and steady again. Am I missing something in the original instructions for the CPP about the channel 5 Knob. It just seems backward on my adjustments, but it works fine. Just wondering.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:50 PM
noguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gyro Question??

If it works fine, it is probably just that the esky gyro respondes to channel 5 inputs in an opposite manner. That or you just have the gain too high on the clockwise side. Try is about 55-60% and see what happens.