Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Blade CP and Futaba 9Z WCII

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade CP and Futaba 9Z WCII

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 08:37 PM
BrandonHarmon
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade CP and Futaba 9Z WCII

I have a blade CP that I have been flying with the stock transmitter. I have a Futaba 9zwcII that I fly airplanes with. I was wanting to fly the blade with the futaba to have the extra options like dual rates, adj curves, etc. I have read everything I can get me hands on and am still having a problem.

All controls work correct excet the blade pitch is reversed. I have tried just about every combonation of the +/- in the swash plate screen and nor/rec of servo direction. Any help or suggestions would be helpful.

Brandon
Old 12-10-2007, 12:31 PM
rsiaviation

Default RE: Blade CP and Futaba 9Z WCII

What you could try doing is disasembling the blade grips and switching which side the connectors are on. I recently converted my cp to bell hiller mixing and the blade pitch was moving opposite of what it should. I then switched which side of the main shaft the connectors on the blade grips were on and that fixed the pitch problem. You don't have to change which side the grips are physically on, just flip them upside down. I hope I did not confuse you too much.

Rsiaviation
Old 12-10-2007, 05:36 PM
BrandonHarmon
My Feedback: (33)

Default RE: Blade CP and Futaba 9Z WCII

I understand, That makes sense. I was focusing on the radio settings not the bird.