Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

blade cx 2 crash?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 05:59 PM
mxer958

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blade cx 2 crash?!?!

i had my cx 2 out at the local high school flying it in the gym where i can actually fly it. i was making some figure 8's and diff patterns and i was making a kinda fast right turn and it outta nowhere went almost completely inverted and crashed pretty hard. i had it about 35-40 feet up so it hit pretty hard. my question is, does anyone on here have ANY idea as to WHY? im clueless! i checked the swash plate and servo arms and all the connections and it looks to be in good shape. now imma have to replace both the inner and outta shafts. thankfully i have the alum. lower linkage and upper linkage so they were both ok.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:24 PM
soloboss

Default RE: blade cx 2 crash?!?!

mxer - I can do that to. In fact it's repeatable enough that it's predictable! Anyhow, in forward flight it makes pretty turns using rudder only. When I use rudder and full forward and add aileron (right stick) it rolls over on its side and falls on the floor. I discovered that at only 4 feet up and over carpet. Anyhow, I gotta work on the dynamics of that. I don't know why it falls.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:10 PM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look what I got today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf99437.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1126157  
Old 02-03-2009, 06:38 AM
gmscholl

SWEEEEET, now, pack it back up and mail it to my house!!