Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Blade MSR - First Impressions

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade MSR - First Impressions

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 08:56 PM
harcosparky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade MSR - First Impressions

Ok, so I bought the Blade MSR RTF version which includes the MLP4DSM Radio. ( I also own a B400 with the DX6i Transmitter )

Out of the box the MSR flew well, just a tad 'squirrely' but that was probably just me.

Did several flights with the included radio, mainly hovering and some forward flight in the kitchen / dining room / living room.

Note - people may not take kindly to a helicopter landing on their food or in their drink.

Now I was sitting here thinking - lets bind that little heli ( MSR ) to the DX6i

I went to a blank channel and left it in ACRO mode as this is what Horizon recommended.

I went through the binding process, leaving all throw settings at 100%

AMAZING - it seems, to me at least, that the MSR was flying better with the DX6i Transmitter.

I am certain the difference has to do with radio settings, and I will be playing with those a bit.

I am really impressed with this little heli, now to find out what it can do!