Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

E-Flite Tensor ??

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Team Fine Design

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Flite Tensor ??

New to E planes,Been racing FE boats for years.Lhs has the Tensors on sale for 19.95.Sounded cheep enough.Then got it as a gift.I magin that.Anyways plain is put together.I think I did pretty good.Everything checks out pretty stiff and square.
The only thing that bugs me is that the turtle deck has alott of play in it.HS owner says dont worry as the plain is not meant for heavy and fast hard flying but very gentle indore flying.Makes sence to me but that area twists alot.Any fix to make me feel better ? Or should i just not worry about it.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:45 PM
exeter_acres
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: E-Flite Tensor ??

You can run flying wires around (kevlar wire or fishing line with CA) but I usually just left it....

I work at a hobby shop (Hey, where in Michigan are you?? I work at the Riders in Taylor) and when Horizon put these on sale, I picked up 3!!!

They fly really nice, but the down side is they are INSANELY fragile........

Indoor gym sort of thing....

Forgive me for asking...but is this your first plane or just your first foamy??
Old 12-01-2006, 04:32 PM
Team Fine Design

Hey,thanks for answering my post.I got her at Riders in Ypsy.Paul helped me with it and yes its my first plane.I know I know.Its wayyyyyy out a my leag and i also have an UGLY(slow) stick.I will have help at an indore fly in this sunday.Any other imfo??
Old 12-05-2006, 03:56 PM
VictoryRoll-91

I heard that plane can fly knife edge really good. BTW, I'm in LIVONIA! The riders by me is my first home, house is second home