Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes
Reload this Page >

E-flite Pitts Model 12 15e - THE BUILD

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

E-flite Pitts Model 12 15e - THE BUILD

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 02:03 PM
Gnome T7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-flite Pitts Model 12 15e - THE BUILD

Hello All,

I recently purchased this awesome plane and am having much trouble with it's assembly. First off, the control linkage seems to be missing a plethora of parts. I can't assemble them at all... I think my solution to that will be purchasing new linkage for it. However, avoiding that would be great, any help regarding this (puzzle like) linkages would be grand. Secondly, the kit seems to be missing some screws for the control horns for the alirons.

To whom ever has assembled this aircraft before, please advise as to what issues you have come across and your solutions to them. I appreciate it very much!!!!

Thanks!
- Kenny
Old 11-08-2009, 11:14 PM
pjtrax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E-flite Pitts Model 12 15e - THE BUILD

Hi all, Well I'm a good year behind your posts, but am also experiencing alignment issues with the struts when mounting the top wing on my Pitts 12. I really appreciate the many posts and the experience that you all have shared. I will get the strut issue resolved. My top wing had warp in it and I did manage to get it untwisted. This will probably be a winter project since my time is limited and NW Ohio mild days are few from now on.
Since I am not a very experienced pilot and not interested in 3D, I am leaning to the 15E option. Since this is my first electric plane I will have to buy all including LIPO's and charger. If someone had bought multiple motors for this plane and wants to sell any components, let me know.
Thanks, Lyle (PJTrax)