Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

TOWER HOBBIES VISTA EP PROBLEM

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

TOWER HOBBIES VISTA EP PROBLEM

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 04:25 PM
jrmextra
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TOWER HOBBIES VISTA EP PROBLEM

I purchased the Tower Hobbies Vista EP Sailplane. ARF
Tower Hobbies discontinued the original battery that was recommended for this aircraft. I have purchased the Electrily 8.4V 3600 Battery and it is too wide for the aircraft. I then purchased the same pack but the 3000 battery. it fits but the aircraft is way too tail heavy. Any suggestions as to which battery is the best to use in this? Thanks.
John
Old 03-03-2013, 04:29 PM
geeter
My Feedback: (110)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TOWER HOBBIES VISTA EP PROBLEM

john, ihad a couple of these. if you put the battery in the place they say too it shouldn't be tail heavy. or move it foward as much as possible. you have the right battery. don't expect alot of performance from the plane with the stock brushed motor. if you can do a loop with the nose pointed down to get some speed, thats about it. otherwise it's a very good glider for the money. just doesn't climb well.....RON